Saturday 10 January 2015

New Year New Pincushion Challenges- Attempting to get in a better social media routine


Hello everyone, I accidentally dropped off the blogosphere, so sorry about that!

To be honest in the last few months all of my social media has suffered, I have been so busy and I have struggled to keep up. So I am going to make the effort to get in a better routine!

I shouldn't underplay the year The Violet Pincushion had in 2014 though, myself and mum have attempted to push it past hobby status and closer to a small business. We have attended the local craft market many times now, we have 200 more Facebook followers and I have lost count of the sock monkeys I have made. I have done all this while still maintaining a full time job as a pharmaceutical scientist, keeping up with friends and a minor World of Warcraft addiction.

I do love my violet pincushion, so here is to pushing forward in 2015.


Find us on Facebook, Etsy.com, Google+ and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment