Monday 8 April 2013

Eggs for Breakfast

Pancakes or waffles with bacon and maple syrup is my favorite treat for breakfast but having that everyday isn't too healthy! Mmmm pancakes....


I got up early this morning to cook myself a decent protein breakfast and plan to do so for the rest of the week. Its not the easiest breakfast for me however, one of those weird people that only like the egg yolk (I have only met one other person that feels the same but I am sure there are others out there!). I normal poach or fry eggs but I have also tried doing scrambled yolk in the past after making several batches of macaroons, which of course needs tonnes of egg white!


So I'll be in the kitchen tomorrow morning at 7am ish, cooking some eggs, and half dreaming of pancakes and waffles.... all in the name of cutting down on carbohydrates and sugars, and hopefully losing a few pounds!

Whats you favorite breakfast or your best healthy option?

No comments:

Post a Comment