Sunday 13 January 2013

Lucky the Sock Cat has a tea party

In the last month or so I have found no time at all to be writing about all the little things I have found myself doing. The sock animal experiement, often involving looking through google images to see what other people have done and then building my developing my own design (do an image search for sock 'insert random animal of your choice here' and you will be amazed!). I spent a lot of December planning homemade Christmas gifts too, all of which I will try and get writing about but today was all about the tea party.

For me this afternoon was about getting some naturally lite high quality images of my stock (it maybe freezing in the UK but it was lovely and sunny today), for Lucky it was all about the afternoon tea!






I let her invite several sock monkeys to the event, she was very excited!
So were the other monkeys, they had fine china, and I let them use the teacosey my Grandmother crocheted me.








Some of the monkeys were more keen on the chocolate cookies!

Some were just delighted to be having high tea!

All in all, it was a successful photo shoot for myself and these guys will all be listed on my etsy shop over the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a very nice teaparty, with a beautiful hostess and well-behaving monkeys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative, fun way to photograph your sock monkeys. I have to say they are looking rather grand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh glad you think so, taking high tea is so terribly back in fashion in the UK at the moment, it had to be done. I find it more fun this way anyhow!

      Delete