Saturday 24 January 2015

Handmade Gifts are the Greatest Gifts


There was a big drive on social media during the festive season of 2014 to by handmade, to buy local and to buy from small businesses. I hope that more of you tried to do this, I managed a couple myself.
I was also lucky enough to receive a few things handmade myself.

 


I gave my mum these custom slipper boots from

Kindly modeled by on her sofa last weekend, they look pretty comfy to me!








 



I was also lucky enough to receive these gorgeous mice/meeces from Witty Dawn.








They are both made from the most lovely vintage fabrics and have found a home on my dresser with my 60/70's vintage china collection.










 



Purple felted cuffs from 'be styled by ConDiaMo'







 
 


And finally a gorgeous sparkly purple cherry blossom canvas painted by my Aunty Kate at Kate Fairbairn Art.



Did you give or receive any lovely handmade items last festive season?

No comments:

Post a Comment